OnLine residual chlorine monitor
The HF scientific CLX OnLine Residual Chlorine Monitor is an economical and low maintenance instrument for chemical or industrial processes that require continuous monitoring and control of residual Free or Total Chlorine levels. Unattended operation and low chemical usage equates to low operating and maintenance costs. User selectable cycle times, 4-20mA and RS-485 with Modbus output that can be used to control feed pumps and user selectable alarms allow complete manual or automatic control of chlorine dosing. The instrument is housed in a strong, shatterproof case with easy access to all service functions and reagents.
- Free or Total Chlorine Can be used for Free or Total Chlorine measurements
- Low Operating Costs Low Reagent use translates into low operating cost of pennies a day.
- Simple Operation Designed for unattended operation up to 30 days.
- Colorimetric DPD Chemistry Uses inexpensive DPD chemistry rather than expensive electrodes.
- User Selectable Cycle Times Cycle times can vary between 90 seconds to 10 minutes
- Microprocessor Based Technology Microprocessor based technology ensures high quality at the industry’s lowest price.
- Alarms Two User Selectable Alarms for Sample Concentration.
- Drinking Water, Wastewater and More
- 4-20mA and RS-485 with Modbus
- USEPA Accepted